About the NAHP Credentials
Please click on the link(s) below to download/view documents.
Professionals earn these distinctions through a combination of education, training, and supervised clinical experience in the healthcare arena validated by their performance through the NAHP certification examinations.
The Nationally Registered Certified Administrative Health Assistant (NRCAHA) designation demonstrates to colleagues, patients, employers and the public at large that certified individuals have the administrative knowledge and proficiency required of the administrative heath professional in health care settings.
Exam Content Outline
NRCAHA, Administrative Health Assistant Exam
Please click Exam Content Outline to download/view.
Proper Use of the Credential
NAHP’s certification marks represent the highest standards of excellence in the field of healthcare and are valuable assets of NAHP. Professionals authorized by NAHP to use its certification marks benefit from both our long history of high ethical and educational standards and the public recognition of NAHP’s certification marks as symbols of professional accomplishment.
After receiving official notification of the NAHP designation, meeting all eligibility requirements, and passing the examination, individuals may use their credential in all correspondence and professional relations. The credential is typically used after the certificant’s name following any academic degrees and licensure (e.g. Mary Smith, BS, NRDA). If you hold multiple NAHP certifications, list them in order they were obtained, with the most recent first.
- John Doe is a Nationally Registered Certified Administrative Health Assistant® certificant
- John Doe, Nationally Registered Certified Administrative Health Assistant® certificant
- John and Jane Doe are Nationally Registered Certified Administrative Health Assistant® certificants
- Nationally Registered Certified Administrative Health Assistant®
- John Doe, NRCAHA®
- ABC employs three Nationally Registered Certified Administrative Health Assistant® professionals
- John Doe, CST
Each candidate is required to read & understand all of the policies and procedures in the candidate handbook.