Certification Application Requirements
Please click on the link(s) below to download/view documents and forms.
Becoming a certified member of the National Association for Health Professionals requires a certification examination
Before submitting an application, carefully review the information contained in the candidate handbook. Taking the certification examination is voluntary. NAHP strictly adheres to the eligibility requirements for certification. It is the responsibility of the applicant to comply with all application procedures and deadlines in order to establish eligibility to take the examination.
Please click Candidate Handbook to view/download.
Please click Online Application to view/download.
Information for Individuals
- If an incomplete application is received, the NAHP will notify you with the information needed to complete the application process via the email address on your application.
- Processing time is 3-4 weeks from the date your application is received by the NAHP.
- Once your application has been processed, a testing ticket will be sent via both mail and email. After you receive the testing ticket, you can log in to take your exam.
- You have until the expiration date listed in the upper right hand corner of the testing ticket to take the exam.
- Upon completing your examination, you will receive your score.
- If you pass the exam, a certification packet will be mailed to you within 6 weeks of your test date, if application is complete.
- If you fail the exam, a retest fee will be required. This payment can be made on our online store, by fax or mail using the Reschedule Form.